Terms & Conditions
In these Conditions “The Company” means Renco Nets Limited. “The Customer” means the person, firm or company from whom an order has been received, to whom a quotation has been given or with whom the company has a contract. These conditions shall form the contract between the Company and the Customer. These conditions shall apply except so far as expressly agreed in writing by the Company and shall supersede any terms and conditions proposed by the Customer.
Shipping & Delivery
- All prices displayed are exclusive of VAT
- Goods will normally be dispatched from our warehouse within 2-3 working days and any estimated dispatch date is a an estimate, which can change without notice.
- We will normally aim to deliver goods within 1-2 working days of dispatch.
- Your order may arrive in more than one delivery
- We can deliver anywhere in mainland Great Britain and Republic of Ireland. If you require delivery to the Channel Islands or the Highlands/Islands of Scotland, please contact our office to process your order, carriage charges and delivery time estimate.
- We will deliver the goods to the premises you specify on your order. You must be at home to accept delivery of your order, which is normally between 8:00am and 6:00pm Monday-Friday.
- We will not accept responsibility for loss or damage if you instruct the delivery company to leave the goods unattended.
- All of our delivery prices are priced on the weight of your order. For details of this please see the delivery options page.
- Disposal of packing materials is your responsibility.
- After two failed delivery attempts (or if you are not at home for an agreed delivery) the goods may be returned to the factory and we reserve the right to charge you an additional re-delivery charge.
- If you change the delivery address once the goods have been dispatched to you, we reserve the right to pass on any extra charges made by our carriers for redirecting your delivery.
- Please check the goods on delivery – any goods found to be missing or damaged should be notified to the delivery driver at the time of delivery or ourselves within a reasonable time.
- If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly.
- Deliveries are made to a ground floor entrance only and on the condition that there is reasonable access for the safe and prompt delivery of the goods. You should tell us about any special delivery requirements or conditions when you place your order.
- Sometimes, for reasons beyond our control we may be prevented from delivering your goods as planned. These might include things such as accidents, breakdowns, fire, flood, storm, severe weather, acts of god, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage or the default of our suppliers. We will try to put things right as soon as possible however we can’t be responsible where this causes a delay or failure in delivering your goods.
- Time is not the essence of the contract unless expressly stated otherwise in writing by a Director of the Company.
Returns & Replacements
- This policy does not apply to goods ordered by businesses which are exempt form the Distance Selling Regulations, or the following goods which are exempt from the right to cancel.
- Any items which have been personalised or modified to the customers specification, such as nets/ ropeworks made to non standard sizes (sizes which do not appear on our price list), or colours/styles outside of the options listed on our website.
- The Cutomer does not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
- Any returns must be complete with the original packaging, to us, at the customers own expense. The customer must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage
- If the goods are faulty please return and when we have verified the fault we will refund all monies paid to us by you including any postage / carriage within 30 days, less any costs due under this contract.
- Business customers, or customers exempt from the distance selling regulations may not cancel an order without our mutual agreement.
- This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights – for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
- You can use our website to place an order by selecting the product you wish to buy and adding it to your basket. Items you do not require can be removed from your basket at any time. If you prefer to order by telephone you can do so by calling 01469 575804.
- Carriage charges will be shown prior to you placing your order.
- You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering.
- We use secure payment facilities for online purchases. You can pay for your order by Visa, Mastercard, Delta/Connect with WORLDPAY, or alternatively call our offices and we shall be pleased to process your order.
- Promotional prices only apply during the period stated.
- All prices quoted on our website are in UK pounds and include Value Added Tax at the current rate.
- Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays.
- Once your order is complete we will notify you of the dispatch date.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Prices listed are correct at time of listing Renco reserves the right to amend prices at any time without prior notice. Orders are accepted on condition that goods will be invoiced at prices ruling at date of invoice. Where goods are to be supplied from stock, such supply is subject to availability of stocks at date of delivery. Should any goods be unavailable orders will be supplied without these items. All promotions are subject to stock availability at the time of ordering.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss.
- The products sold on this website have been designed to comply with all relevant UK legislation. We cannot warrant or represent that they comply with any legal requirement outside the uk.
- We do not accept liability for any consequential loss of profit or indirect losses. You should therefore not book installation of the goods until you have received them and inspected them.